DVSA Trailer Towing – Driving License B+E Categories

For all people who have passed their standard car B driving test after 1st January 1997. Now you are required by law to take a further test to tow trailers or caravans, which is commonly referred to as a B+E. It is designed for all people who want to tow trailers or caravans above the B licence limit. People such as: Council and utilities personnel, caravan owners, horse-box owners as well as boat owners.

B+E Training
B+E Lessons